The best way to ensure success is through experience, knowledge, and skill. We at PCM Services would love to be a resource for all your building maintenance needs. Here are some presentations we’ve put together to offer insight into the fundamentals of parking lot services, exterior building services, and interior building services.
- Discuss the basics of asphalt – failure, repair, and maintenance
- What are the layers of your parking lot?
- What is the life cycle of your asphalt? What affects it?
- What are the stages and types of asphalt failure?
- How to – patch repair, mill & overlay, edge mill
- What equipment is used?
- What can affect the cost?
- What should you expect from your asphalt contractor?
- Sealants vs. Caulks – the science, cost, and life? When to use? Why?
- Compare and contrast sealant types
- Discuss proper sealant joint design
- Illustrate proper application procedures
- Recognize and understand causes for sealant problems
- Discuss the basics of interior and exterior paint projects
- Compare and contrast types of paint, specialty finishes, and wall coverings
- How do we paint that? Wall, block, wood, metal, concrete, dryvit
- Pricing a paint project
- Cost expectations by material
We welcome you to download and share these resources. If you’d like a specialist from PCM Services to facilitate a training session for you or your team, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to set something up.