- Layout and mark all areas of repair.
- Demolish and remove areas to be repaired to the nearest joint or saw cut. Dispose of all debris off site.
- Form up to dimensions specified by customer to a minimum depth of 4″.
- Place 6 x 6 x 10 gauge wire mesh throughout slab area or use fiber reinforced concrete.
- Pour new concrete using 3500 PSI air entrained concrete.
- Place construction joints where needed. Place 4″ fiber expansion where needed.
- Place medium broom finish on surface.
- Strip forms and backfill sidewalk.
- Supply barricades where needed. Remove forms and restore adjacent disturbed areas using onsite materials.