- Remove existing cover materials as specified.
- Dispose of debris offsite or stockpile for reuse if requested.
- Remove existing waterproofing materials to perimeters of failure, ensuring that remaining materials are clean and bonded to surface, ready to receive overlaps, etc.
- Clean structural surfaces.
- Furnish and install waterproofing materials including primer, fillers, flashing and nailers, etc. per manufacturer’s specifications (using protection board and/or drainage mat as needed).
- Backfill or replace topping elements as required by this contract.
- Clean up job site.