Property Managers have been PCM Services’ primary focus for more than two decades. Our long relationship with Property Managers and the fact that several former property managers serve on our team has provided us the experience, and framework to develop a seasonal checklist. We hope this list is helpful when thinking about repair & maintenance needs, and priorities for your property throughout the year.
WINTER – December to February
- Review budget to see what projects are required to be performed in the Spring
- Start scheduling meetings with contractors to look at exterior work in early Spring
- Perform monthly lighting inspection to make sure all lights are lit properly
- Inspect property after every snow for any damage the property may have sustained, i.e., concrete curbs, landscaping, etc.
- Install seasonal décor
- Inspect vacancies for any issues and cleanliness as well as determine what needs to be done in order to return it to a vanilla shell for leasing purposes
- Infrared scan of electrical switch gear, breakers, bus connections, and contacts